On this screen, you can perform multiple functions to search for courses as well as register for courses. You may see only one or a limited number of courses displayed. Over time when more courses are available, you will want to use the filters to locate a specific course so you can register for that activity.
Course Filters: Use any of the following options to search for course information:
- Calendar: You can click on a single date, or click and drag for a series of dates. This will filter the course data to include only courses with a START DATE that match the date or dates you have selected.
- Categories: Select an item from the drop-down box. As an example, if you are looking for courses for Special Education, click the Special Education category.
- Criteria: Click and select any of the Criteria Search options
- Intended Audience
- Grade Level (the course is intended for persons working at this grade level)
- Content Focus
- Para Competencies
- ID, Title, Location or Credit Type: To filter by these items, enter either the Course ID number, the Course Title, or Location you are searching for. Note that you can click the key icon to change your filter (e.g. begins with, contains).
Please Note: As soon as you select a filter, the system will refresh the displayed course information. You may also click the orange CLEAR SEARCH button to clear all filters.
Attendance Verified (AV Column)
You can access your Clock Hour transcript for MVSD Professional Development courses through this tab.
Select Report: From the drop-down menu select one of two Clock Hour options:
By default, all reports open as a new window in your browser. As a reminder, if nothing happens, check your browser for a pop-up blocker.